When drivers need to pull over to fill their tires up with air, this air feather flag will direct them to the right place. Feather flags are the perfect addition to your gas station, tire shop, or auto repair shop business. The air feather flag's bold block lettering will effectively communicate to drivers that your place has all their tire's air needs.
- • 1 12ft "Air" Feather Flag in blue & bold white lettering (as pictured)
- • Single-Sided Design (mirror image on back of flag)
- • This flag uses no wind design and allows flag to be visible without any wind.
- • Highest quality & longest lasting material
Looking for more information?
View our product downloads or chat with a team member
12ft Air Feather Flag
The LookOurWay 12ft Air Feather Flag is a perfect addition to your Tire Shop's advertising. When drivers on the road need to top off their tire pressure, your feather flag will direct them to the right place. Bright Blue with large clear text and attractive graphics, this will direct many more drivers to your location. Order multiple complete sets with matching poles for quick and easy assembly and installation. Order your sets today and have them ship the same day!
Feather Flag Comes With:
- 1 "Air" feather flag in blue and white lettering (as shown above)
- Back side is mirrored image
- Feather flag needs Pole Set for operation
Feather Flag Specs:
- Flag Height: 12ft
- Assembled on Pole Height: 15ft
- No wind design allows for banner flag to be visible & clear even with no wind.
- Fits LookOurWay brand 12ft poles, ground spikes, and feather flag accessories.
- Highest quality & longest lasting material.
- Vibrant Colors and Design
- Message: Air with wheels and tires in blue
Feather Flag Height: 12ft
Assembled on Pole Height: 15ft
Fits LookOurWay brand 12ft poles
Vibrant blue with bold white lettering
Please check out the complete Warranty policy here.
Ships to all 48 U.S. contiguous states.
Please contact us for shipping to Hawaii, Alaska or international.
Do not expose in harsh weather conditions (storms, high-winds, etc.)
Make sure to store away properly when not in use.