The 12ft Auto Tint feather flag will do an excellent job at drawing attention towards your store front. Standing 15ft tall when fully assembled, this flag will show everyone that you offer auto tinting services for their vehicle. The auto tint text shown in block lettering will inform all passerbys that your establishment is ready to tint their automobile's windows. The low cost, but simple to use feather flags are the perfect addition to your marketing repertoire.
- • 1 12ft "Auto Tint" Feather Flag in red & yellow design with bold white lettering (as pictured)
- • Single-Sided Design (mirror image on back of flag)
- • This flag uses no wind design and allows flag to be visible without any wind
- • Highest quality & longest lasting material
Looking for more information?
View our product downloads or chat with a team member
12ft Auto Tint Feather Flag
The LookOurWay 12ft Auto Tint Feather Flag is a popular auto flag. With a neat design and bright colors, this flag has been a frequent repeat purchase for many of our customers who realize multiple flags are better than one. Order our sets with matching poles to eliminate guesswork and compatibility issues. Order today and have the item ship out today!
Feather Flag Comes With:
- 1 "Auto Tint" feather flag in red and bright yellow (as shown above)
- Back side is mirrored image
- Feather flag needs Pole Set for operation
Feather Flag Specs:
- Flag Height: 12ft
- Assembled on Pole Height: 15ft
- No wind design allows for banner flag to be visible & clear even with no wind.
- Fits LookOurWay brand 12ft poles, ground spikes, and feather flag accessories.
- Highest quality & longest lasting material.
- Bold red & yellow design
Feather Flag Height: 12ft
Assembled on Pole Height: 15ft
Fits LookOurWay brand 12ft poles
Vibrant red and yellow design with bold white lettering
Please check out the complete Warranty policy here.
Ships to all 48 U.S. contiguous states.
Please contact us for shipping to Hawaii, Alaska or international.
Do not expose in harsh weather conditions (storms, high-winds, etc.)
Make sure to store away properly when not in use.