Make a bold and grand statement at your next outing with our Custom Angled Inflatable Arch. Choose between our sealed air option, that can be left alone all day once inflated, or our quiet constant air flow option, that includes an integrated blower. Our angled aches are fully customizable, come in four sizes, along with your choice of several different material and air supply options to suit your needs and budget.
Make full use of our in-house design team to help you create the perfect advertising canopy tent for your upcoming event, sale, or promotion. With several ways to design your inflatable event arch find out how below and get started or fill out our Free Design Request Form. Whether it’s the finishing touch to a race, or the promotion of your brand, the Custom Angled Inflatable Arch will be a memorable part of your next big event.
- • 1 Custom Printed Angle Shaped Inflatable Arch
- • Digital printing in 360° and on both sides
- • Sealed air or constant air options
- • Different material types from economy all the way to premium
- • Available in Standard Base or “T-Base”
- • Includes integrated d-rings and tie-down ropes
Looking for more information?
View our product downloads or chat with a team member
What is an inflatable arch?
Inflatable Arches are a grand inflatable advertising product that is commonly used for race events and outdoor conventions or festivals but can be used for a variety of events.
Where is the best place to use this product?
Outdoors, typically the start or finish of a race event or an entrance/exit. Can also be used to advertise a brand and or event.
Who would use an inflatable arch?
Races, event sponsors, entertainment events and festivals, corporate gatherings, grand openings, on-site sales promotions, town or neighborhood marathons 5Ks and other social or charity events, and more.
Are there other arch shapes available?
We have Three shape options with four size choices: Angled, Square, and Round in 15’x10’, 20’x10’, 25’x12.5’, and 30’x15’. See comparison charts below.
What types of materials are available, and how do they differ?
420D Nylon: This lightweight option is easy to set up, transport and handle and also our most affordable option. Only available in our Constant Air blower option.
600D Nylon: This heavy duty and high-quality option will leave a lasting impression and can be used multiple times for years to come. With a matte finish, this arch option is easy to set up and transport and is our most popular arch to choose from. Available in both Sealed Air and Constant Air.
0.45mm Tarpaulin: A strong, heavy duty 0.45mm PVC tarpaulin. Only available as a Constant Air model, this arch requires a blower to be permanently attached to keep the Arch inflated. It is easy to keep clean and will stand up to wear and tear. Only available in Constant Air.
0.6mm Tarpaulin: A very strong, durable heavyweight tarpaulin that is our strongest and most durable material option which is also capable of fully locking in the air once inflated. It is easy to keep clean and will stand up to wear and tear. High-quality expert seam welding created an airtight seal, meaning the arch will remain inflated for over 24hrs!
What is the difference between “constant air” and “sealed” inflatable arches?
Constant Air: These arches need constant power to stay inflated. These arches have a very powerful and quiet blower that attaches to the inflatable. Constant air models inflate in less than a minute!
Sealed Air: These Arches are durable and once fully inflated can be left alone without any need to refill. These arches have an airtight inner tube and a secondary protective outer layer. They are inflated initially with an external included pump.
What is the difference between “Standard” and “T-Base” leg options?
While the standard offers a cleaner and more traditional look to your inflatable arch, the T-Base adds extra stability. The T-Base is a great option for indoor use.
START FROM SCRATCH
- In the "Design Instruction" field above, type in a detailed description of what you'd like to see on your arch. Be sure to include, text, colors, and any other designs or effects.
- Upload any art files you may have that you would like included in the custom design including; logo, background, product(s), text or copy.
- Proceed to checkout. We'll get you a mockup for you to approve before proceeding with any printing.
DESIGN YOUR OWN
- Download the art template from above to get started, or view all art templates here.
- Layout your designs right onto the template while using a vector based software program, like Adobe Illustrator.
- Be sure to follow the guidelines on the template.
- Upload the completed art file above, and proceed to checkout. We'll get you a mockup for you to approve before proceeding with any printing.
- Vector images are always best. Be sure your logo or any other image files you upload can be scaled up to real life dimensions.
- If you're not comfortable preparing your own files, try our Free Design Request service by clicking on the banner below, or give us a call and we can discuss it with you.
DOWNLOAD ART TEMPLATES BY SIZE
- Custom Inflatable Angled Arch 15ft x 10ft.
- Custom Inflatable Angled Arch 15ft x 10ft T Base.
- Custom Inflatable Angled Arch 20ft x 10ft.
- Custom Inflatable Angled Arch 20ft x 10ft T Base.
- Custom Inflatable Angled Arch 25ft x 12.5ft.
- Custom Inflatable Angled Arch 25ft x 12.5ft T Base.
- Custom Inflatable Angled Arch 30ft x 15ft.
- Custom Inflatable Angled Arch 30ft x 15ft T Base.
See icon info above for detailed dimensions
See diagram below for available base options
Sealed air or constant air inflation options
Fully customizable digital printing around entire surface of arch
Please check out the complete Warranty policy here.
Ships to all 48 U.S. contiguous states.
Please contact us for shipping to Hawaii, Alaska or international.
Do not expose in harsh weather conditions (storms, high-winds, etc.)
When not in use, dry product and store in a dry ventilated location.
Hand wash with mild soap and water only.