Are you having trouble letting people know that you are open for business? Then the 12ft blue and white open feather flag is what you need. Feather flags are a low cost way to increase foot traffic at your location. The LookOurWay open feather flag in blue is the perfect outdoor advertising solution for businesses with limited retail space. Easy to use and simple to set up, this feather flag will let customer's know that you are open. Don't let customer's pass by without noticing!
- • 1 12ft "OPEN" Feather Flag in blue & white (as pictured)
- • Single-Sided Design (mirror image on back of flag)
- • This flag uses no wind design and allows flag to be visible without any wind.
- • Highest quality & longest lasting material
Looking for more information?
View our product downloads or chat with a team member
12ft Open Blue & White Feather Flag
Is your business Open!?! Do you want everyone who passes your business to know that you are Open? Well then LookOurWay's Feather Flags are for you! LookOurWay's 12 foot Blue & White Open Feather Flags are a great tool to get the word out there that your business is open. Don't put the time and energy into your business and losing out on key customers by not letting them know you are Open. Get your Blue & White Open Feather Flag today.
Open Feather Flag Comes With:
- 1 "OPEN" feather flag in Blue & White (as pictured)
- Backside is mirrored image
- Feather flag needs Pole Set for operation
Feather Flag Specs:
- Flag Height: 12ft
- Assembled on Pole Height: 15ft
- No wind design allows for banner flag to be visible & clear even with no wind.
- Fits LookOurWay brand 12ft poles, ground spikes, and feather flag accessories.
- Highest quality & longest lasting material.
- Vibrant blue & white design
Feather Flag Height: 12ft
Assembled on Pole Height: 15ft
Fits LookOurWay brand 12ft poles
Vibrant blue and white color
Please check out the complete Warranty policy here.
Ships to all 48 U.S. contiguous states.
Please contact us for shipping to Hawaii, Alaska or international.
Do not expose in harsh weather conditions (storms, high-winds, etc.)
Make sure to store away properly when not in use.