Need help bringing in more potential clients to your open house? Our 5ft Open House green feather flag will get the job done. Place these flags at the corner of one street or in front of your open house and watch the potential leads that will come through your door. These flags can be set in the dirt using our ground-spike hardware or stand on a flat hard surface using the x-stand base. Feather banner flags are a great tool for real estate agents who need help advertising open house listings and need an affordable option for their marketing budget.
- • 1 Open House Flag Feather Flag in green and bold lettering (as pictured)
- • Single-Sided Design (mirror image on back of flag)
- • This flag uses no wind design and allows flag to be visible without any wind.
- • Highest quality & longest lasting material
Looking for more information?
View our product downloads or chat with a team member
5ft Open House Feather Flag
You've promoted your upcoming open house on the internet, but how are you going to get nearby potential buyers to go straight to your door? The 5ft open house feather flag will do the trick. Stand out from the crowd with a large and colorful green open house flag. Add the small feather flag ground spike pole set, stick this Open House sign in the grass and capture all the traffic passing by.
Feather Flag Comes With:
- 1 "OPEN HOUSE" feather flag in Green (as pictured)
- Back side is mirrored image
- Feather flag needs small LookOurWay Pole Set for operation
Feather Flag Specs:
- Flag Height: 5ft
- Assembled on Pole Height: 7ft
- No wind design allows for banner flag to be visible & clear even with no wind.
- Fits all small LookOurWay brand poles, ground spikes, and feather flag accessories.
- Highest quality & longest lasting material.
- Bold Green Open House Design
Feather Flag Height: 5ft
Assembled on Pole Height: 7ft
Fits LookOurWay Small Feather Flag Hardware
Dark green color with bold lettering
Please check out the complete Warranty policy here.
Ships to all 48 U.S. contiguous states.
Please contact us for shipping to Hawaii, Alaska or international.
Do not expose in harsh weather conditions (storms, high-winds, etc.)
Make sure to store away properly when not in use.