Does your store offer propane, propane tanks or propane accessories? Let everyone know with our Propane Feather Flag! This flag is perfect to put in front of your business to remind people you sell propane products! Feather banners are guaranteed to catch the eyes of drivers and passing traffic.
- • 1 12ft "Propane" Feather Flag in light blue with propane image and bold lettering (as pictured)
- • Single-Sided Design (mirror image on back of flag)
- • This flag uses no wind design and allows flag to be visible without any wind
- • Highest quality & longest lasting material
Looking for more information?
View our product downloads or chat with a team member
12ft Propane Feather Flag
Feather Flag Comes With:
Propane Feather Flag in 12ft size by LookOurWay in Blue. Do you have a propane filling station? Does your gas station offer propane tank refills? Let everyone in town know with the Propane feather flag. By LookOurWay. The perfect roadside advertising tool, the feather flag is a low cost high impact workhorse that will get drivers to know where you're located. Stick the Propane feather flag in the ground by the roadside and get those customers lining up to fill their tanks. In-stock and ready to ship today, let LookOurWay get you noticed today with the Propane Feather Flag.
- 1 "Propane" feather flag in blue with propane image & bold white lettering (as shown above)
- Back side is mirrored image
- Feather flag needs Pole Set for operation
Feather Flag Specs:
- Flag Height: 12ft
- Assembled on Pole Height: 15ft
- No wind design allows for banner flag to be visible & clear even with no wind.
- Fits LookOurWay brand 12ft poles, ground spikes, and feather flag accessories.
- Message: Propane in blue with propane tank image.
Feather Flag Height: 12ft
Assembled on Pole Height: 15ft
Fits LookOurWay brand 12ft poles
Vibrant blue color with propane image & bold lettering
Please check out the complete Warranty policy here.
Ships to all 48 U.S. contiguous states.
Please contact us for shipping to Hawaii, Alaska or international.
Do not expose in harsh weather conditions (storms, high-winds, etc.)
Make sure to store away properly when not in use.