The Restrooms feather flag is perfect for music festivals and events. Allow your customers, attendees, and patrons to easily know where the restrooms are. This feather flag will get the attention of everyone and is the most effective way of signaling to people where the restrooms are. The vibrant red color is great for catching people's eye. Cost effective and ready to ship, get yours today!
- • 1 12ft “RESTROOMS” Feather Flag in red & yellow (as pictured)
- • Single-Sided Design (mirror image on back of flag)
- • This flag uses no wind design and allows flag to be visible without any wind
- • Highest quality & longest lasting material
Looking for more information?
View our product downloads or chat with a team member
Restroom feather flags will assist in proper crowd and event management for your next event, outdoor business, or festival. Instead of paying people to direct crowd traffic, why not just use a series of HUGE and bold 12ft feather flags from LookOurWay. Shop the full event collection. Feather flags are an incredibly cost effective method of broadcasting a message to thousands of people. LookOurWay’s 12ft feather flags will let everyone know where the restroom is. The restroom feather flag is ready to ship out to your business now!
Feather Flag Comes With:
- 1 "RESTROOMS" feather flag in red (As pictured)
- Backside is mirrored image
Feather Flag needs pole set for operation
Feather Flag Specs:
- Flag Height: 12ft
- Assembled on pole height: 15ft
- No wind design allows for banner flag to be visible & clear even with no wind.
- Fits LookOurWay brand 12ft poles, ground spikes, and feather flag accessories.
- Highest quality & longest lasting material.
- Vibrant Colors and Design.
- Message: RESTROOMS
Feather Flag Height: 12ft
Assembled on Pole Height: 15ft
Fits LookOurWay brand 12ft poles
Bold and vibrant colors and design
Please check out the complete Warranty policy here.
Ships to all 48 U.S. contiguous states.
Please contact us for shipping to Hawaii, Alaska or international.
Do not use in harsh weather conditions (storms, high-winds, etc.)
When not in use, dry product and store in a dry ventilated location.
Do not machine wash. Hand wash with mild soap and water only.